Announcing the LOCGame 2022 Ambassador Program!
Become an integral part of our community
Today, we’re excited to let everyone know that we’ll soon be kicking off our new Ambassador Program for all community members who want to get more deeply involved in LOCGame and play an active role in the development of our ecosystem.
The program will be ongoing for 1 year, starting on the 1 February 2022 to 1 February 2023 and run in several waves — successful ambassadors will be hired full-time at RBL Labs.
What this Means for You
Being an ambassador for our project means actively contributing to the our main mission, which includes:
- Updating and supporting the LOCGame regional community with company announcements, updates, and more
- Promote the LOCGame regional communities to become more accessible and interactive within their respective groups
As an ambassador, there will be many opportunities to contribute to our mission and become a member of the LOCGame family. While creating our unique brand and personality in the crypto gaming sector, we’ll let each ambassador choose the activities and duties that best suit them.
Here are the different roles that will be available:
- Global Community Ambassador Lead (native English-speaker)
- Global Community Ambassador (native English-speaker)
*Preference for African-based individuals from Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and South Africa
We’re looking for 4 community ambassadors for each country to growth the communities.
- Community Ambassador Lead (Spanish-speaking)
- Community Ambassador (Spanish-speaking)
- Community Ambassador Turkey Lead
- Community Ambassador Turkey
- Community Ambassador Indonesia Lead
- Community Ambassador Indonesia
- Community Ambassador China Lead
- Community Ambassador China
- Community Ambassador Vietnam Lead
- Community Ambassador Vietnam
- Community Ambassador (Korean-speaking Lead)
- Community Ambassador (Korean-speaking)
Future hires: Russian & French-speaking
Tasks & Responsibilities
Each ambassador will have their own set of unique tasks, as listed below.
Regional Community Managers
- Lead and manage local groups on Telegram and Discord (WeChat for the China community)
- Interact with the community/answer all questions
- Report back on urgent topics
- Update the weekly feedback report
Social Media Representative
- Spread awareness of the project through social media platforms and forums to engage with users
- Reach out to local press companies to publish our articles
- Organize meetups and AMAs in your region
- Create engaging content (articles, videos, graphics) on various topics related to the project (preferably someone with technical/blockchain knowledge)
- Develop other creative content (growth hacking campaigns, viral content, stickers, gifs, memes, etc.)
- Bring influencers (minimum 10k followers on Twitter or other social channels) to the platform
- Write game reviews after playing the game
- Test out new game features before they’re rolled out and give valuable feedback
- Support members in the community with technical concerns
Our ambassadors will be brand representatives — they’ll even have their own avatar created by us! Apart from that, we will be rewarding our ambassadors of the month (Top 5-10) with a total of 1000$ in $LOCG per month & other exclusive rewards, like NFT packs! There will be a points counted by our Community Manager, and whoever gets the most points will be rewarded accordingly.
The prizes awarded and number of winning ambassadors will be determined by the number of successful applications.
Last but not least, becoming an ambassador gives you access to a community of talented, committed, and like-minded people, as well as all of the special moments, such as team online activities.
Work hard, then play even harder!
The process is quite straightforward — we’re accepting applications starting now: HERE.
Make sure you fully answer all questions to show us your real motivation and drive to become an LOCGame Ambassador.
We’ll be contacting you as soon as your application is reviewed and accepted. All applications will be reviewed in order of arrival, and we will be onboarding ambassadors in groups, according to the needs of the various projects.
So, if you are someone who’s outspoken, funny, a self-starter, creative yet insightful, then we’re waiting for you to join our mission of changing the gaming scene by expanding the new revenue streams that can be brought to every gamer through crypto and NFTs.
Wanna join us? Get started today!