LOCGame Weekly Update: July 1st
Welcome to July. We are excited for the new month, the positive vibes and for the new opportunities that we hope that it will bring to us all in the LOCGame community.
June was a really great month, and we would like to bid it farewell by giving you the latest updates from us.
- Game updates
- Partnership with Tokenplay + AMA on Monday at 2.30PM CET
- Ground zero on Spotify + Giveaway for our listeners
- Cryptise City Update
- Social Mentions
This week, we made more improvements to the game. The latest changes include;
- Animations to the main menu buttons characters.
- Changes to the “interactable” effect for the cards in hand, in order to use the current effect for the upcoming “Battle Hint System”.
- The background music now plays once.
We have also resolved the following issues;
- The “connection” visual effect is displayed on an empty cell during the attack animation.
- The coins display not being updated on the top bar after completing a level when the player clicked “rematch” and left in the main menu.
- A rendering issue with the “rematch” text on the battle result screen.
- The back button is displayed behind the deck builder UI.
- The deck builder not showing correctly
To test these updates, we had an in-house friendly match between Eduard and Ilyas.
Can you guess who the winner was?
Partnership with TokenPlay + AMA
Earlier in the week, we announced a new partnership with our newest ally — Tokenplay. They are a platform that provides an ecosystem of web 3-based products. This partnership promises many mutual benefits including;
- Features on TokenPlay’s DApp Portal, for better discoverability.
- Placement on TokenPlay’s DApp news.
- Listing on TokenPlay’s NFT Marketplace
- Direct access and support for LOCGame for the numerous guilds on the Token Play platform.
- Scholarships to play the LOCGame.
- Features of $LOCG on the price board.
- Cross Promotional Activities.
We will be kicking off this partnership with an AMA session on Monday, July 4th at 2:30 PM CET on the TokenPlay telegram channel. Be sure to join us for this one.
Ground Zero on Spotify + Giveaway
We’re still grooving to the beats on the recently released Ground Zero album. The album contains the official soundtracks of some characters in the Legends Of Crypto Game.
To celebrate this feat, we will be giving away some Apollo Collection NFT packs to some lucky winners who follow us on Spotify and listen to the tracks. Join the groove and follow all the steps in the competition here for a chance to win an Apollo Pack — https://gleam.io/L1D20/listen-to-ground-zero-official-soundtrack-on-spotify
Cryptise City Update
Our Metaverse — Cryptise City is gradually coming to a reality and we cannot contain our excitement. From the magic of the Dark Synth Alley to the hallowed halls of Satoshi Nakamoto temple, and the frequent sightings of Legends on the streets, get ready for the thrill of being in our Metaverse.
Here’s the trailer of what is to come.
Onwards and upwards, legends!
The LOCGame Team.