LOCGame Weekly Update, June 3rd
It is another Friday, and we are glad to share our updates with the community.
But before that, please feel free to grab a bottle of your favourite drink. Let’s have a toast for successfully making it halfway through the year.
June is here, and we can feel all the good vibes in it. So, let’s catch up on the week that just ended in the LOCGame community without further ado.
-New Partnership & AMA with Rainmaker
-They talk about $LOCG
This week has been all about bug fixing and new implementations within LOCGame. For those of you who have already started playing, here are the latest changes:
- Implemented “highlight” visual effect for the game board slot when there is a card above the slot held.
- Implemented “card destroy” visual effect. It appears when a card is destroyed on the game board by the result of the other player’s card attack.
- Implemented “card attack pointer” visual effect. It appears when a placed card has opponent cards around which this card can attack.
- Updated “Click to continue” screen that appears before loading screen with the video.
- Fixed problem with paste ID when adding a friend
- Fixed issue with card rarity VFX freezing between battles
- Fixed a problem with authorization when the name/family name of the player is empty
- Changes made for auto authorization
- The rematch button now works properly
- Fixed the problem with connection loss after a long period of inactivity
- Fixed a problem with the game freezing at the start
- Fixed a problem with incorrect behaviour when holding down the mouse button while attacking an opponent’s card
- Now, when AI does not want to attack it ends the turn without waiting for a timeout
New Partnership and AMA with Rainmaker
Earlier in the week, we officially announced our partnership with Rainmaker Games — a global gaming platform that connects gamers to p2e games and guilds. We are certain that this partnership aligns with our overall vision, and are glad to share the benefits that this will bring into our ecosystem;
Gamers: Will get the chance to play and enjoy the LOCGame while earning
Guilds: Will have access to a larger pool of verified players and various tournaments
Investors: Will get the opportunity to hold and earn from the native tokens of both platforms.
LOCGame: Will increase its player base and awareness
We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship!
On Wednesday, we sat down for an interesting AMA session with Rainmaker Games following the announcement. We were ably represented by John Lee, our senior backend developer and one of the oldest members in RBL Labs, who spoke about all the recent developments from LOCGame and our plans for the future.
If you missed that exciting conversation, you can listen here.
Cryptise City is Coming
Legends, Cryptise City is coming, and we cannot keep calm!
This week, we shared the visuals from Dark Synth drive, the hotspot for all the clubs and Casinos in the LOCG Metaverse.
If you enjoy getting things done on the black market and in dark alleys, you will enjoy the Dark Synth Drive.
Who’s ready to own a piece of property in the LOCG Metaverse?
The first stage in the Cryptise metaverse is the sale of land. Those who buy land plots will then be able to purchase or receive real estate for free, receiving passive income. By owning land and real estate in Cryptise, players have more opportunities to move around the universe and interact. Without virtual housing — you are ‘virtually homeless’.
The first stage in Cryptise will sell Sector A — this is an area with a total size of plots of 5000 units. The smallest plot is equal to 4 units. Depending on the size of the plot, different buildings can be placed on it, both residential and commercial. In the future, buildings can be modified or built by the players themselves from various ready-made blocks. For companies, we will offer exclusive buildings in their style. It could be their stores with real products.
Apartments will be available for players, which can be equipped to their liking and sold or rented. Living in an apartment, the player has more opportunities and bonuses in the universe, and can also invite other players to their place.
What they’re saying;
And you’re all caught up for this week.
See you next Friday
Onwards and upwards, legends!
The LOCGame Team