LOCGame Weekly Update: September 9th
It’s been an exciting week for us at LOCGame. This week, as always we had to juggle multiple dope things, all at once. It’s safe to say that we’re cooking so much big stuff and just can’t wait to share them all with you.
While we’ll still sit still on some of them, we will be sharing some snippets of what you should be expecting from us in the coming days and weeks.
*Spoiler alert, there’s an awesome TikTok video at the end.
- Game updates
- Cryptise updates
- New Twitter Community
- New look, still Rebel!
- They talk about LOCG
Let’s dive in! 👇
Our development team has been hard at work determined to take the game to the next level. At the moment, we’re working on:
- Full implementation of the in-game,
- Seamlessc LC to LOCG conversion,
- UI updates and adjustments,
- PvP tour logic,
- Battle logic adjusmtents,
- Deck builder adjustments,
- Login user flow adjustments
- Web 3 logins via Wallet Conntect / Metamask,
- Friendly match LC stake (betting system) UI and logic adjustments
New Twitter Community
Legends, we have a new place to hang out — Our Twitter Community!
We created this new space in addition to our already existing channels to be closer to you because wherever our legends are, so will we. This new place will not replace our Telegram and Discord channels, it is an additional space to keep in touch and have fun. We look forward to seeing you all you cool Tweeps in our community. When you’re there, don’t be shy, make us feel your presence and tell us what you want to see next in #LOCGame!
This week in Cryptise City development:
- A full fledged whitepaper is now being developed; one with a comprehensive overview of the project and detailed roadmap. It’s currently 60% complete.
- We are building out a new version of the official website, cryptise.io. This new version will contain significant upgrades and further info on the project.
- The 2D map with all buildings and districts in the metaverse is being finalized. This map will be available on the new website.
- We’re working on a new logo and symbol.
- Cryptise city will soon have its very own social media, different from that of LOCGame or other project.
- 3D map is also under construction
New look, still Rebel!
Our sister brand — Crypto Rebel- is undergoing a makeover and is set to launch a brand new website. The new website will feature an educational content series called Rebel learn as well as our weekly newsletters- Rebel Research, Rebel NFT News and Rebel Digest.
The new Rebel learn section is a segment dedicated to offering free educational content on blockchain technology and crypto. The topics covered in Rebel Learn are friendly to all beginners, intermediate and advanced learners. Join us in the Rebel fam by subscribing here.
Social media mentions
Cheers to a great weekend, see you next Friday! 🍻